- Customer: jose from lAREDO TX
- Difficulty: Difficult
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required:
- 31 of 41 people found this instruction helpful
First, you will need to remove the agitator, if it hasn't fallen off by itself. Than, you will need a pulley to remove the coupling from the spinning pole . I used one of those pulleys with three arms to remove it , Second, I lubricated the inside of the new coupling with a little oil, and sided it down on the spinning pole. It was a little hard to i...
- Customer: LLOYD from Moffett Field CA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set
- 21 of 22 people found this instruction helpful
## WHAT I WISH I'D KNOWN BEFORE I STARTED ##
1. Remove the four hoses first.
2. remove the three screws holding the pump to the structure above BEFORE loosening the flex clamp.
3. with the pump free of the hoses and rest of the washer, then remove the flex coupling clamp from the pump end only; do not remove the flex coupling from the motor.read more
- Customer: WALTER from SMITHS GROVE KY
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Socket set
- 12 of 15 people found this instruction helpful
loosen the clamp holding the flex coupling then remove the 3 screws holding pump in place remove old pump and coupling best to have washer laying on it's face for easy access to screws.
install coupling on new pump and install togeather then attach flex coupling to drive motor...