- Customer: jose from lAREDO TX
- Difficulty: Difficult
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required:
- 32 of 43 people found this instruction helpful
First, you will need to remove the agitator, if it hasn't fallen off by itself. Than, you will need a pulley to remove the coupling from the spinning pole . I used one of those pulleys with three arms to remove it , Second, I lubricated the inside of the new coupling with a little oil, and sided it down on the spinning pole. It was a little hard to i...
- Customer: LLOYD from Moffett Field CA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set
- 26 of 27 people found this instruction helpful
## WHAT I WISH I'D KNOWN BEFORE I STARTED ##
1. Remove the four hoses first.
2. remove the three screws holding the pump to the structure above BEFORE loosening the flex clamp.
3. with the pump free of the hoses and rest of the washer, then remove the flex coupling clamp from the pump end only; do not remove the flex coupling from the motor.read more
- Customer: Anthony from Tyler TX
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers
- 19 of 21 people found this instruction helpful
First cut off both incoming water supplys. Next remove the water hoses to the inlet. Then remove some of the screws that are holding the back panel on that will give you access to the inlet plate remove those screws and that are holding the inlet in. when you remove the inlet mark the wires take of the water hose and remove inlet now do the opposite to assem...