One of the door mounting points on the hinge snapped off
- Customer: Steven from Bedford TX
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
1) Remove door hinge cover. 2) Remove hinge door plate. 3) Remove hinge door pin using a hammer and striking tool if necessary. 4) Using needle nose pliers, remove gasket inside clamp from the door boot seal. There is a spring at the bottom that should allow you to pry this part out and off. 5) Pull the door boot seal away from the exterior cabinet to allow access to the hinge. 6) Remove the hinge screws 7) You should now be able to remove the hinge. 8) Install new hinge and reverse steps to reassemble.