Inside glass just exploded when pre heating oven
- Customer: George from Cleveland OH
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 3 of 6 people found this instruction helpful
I unscrewed 4 screws and took the door apart. The only trouble was I did not pay attention to the way the spacer was positioned. When I put the door back together I really had to look at the way it fit in the main part of the door. I had to use 2 small pieces of tape to hold the glass in place since the door was still atached to the oven and not laying flat. It saved me the price of a service call, at least $75.00.
broken lens over oven light
- Customer: Leslie from Warsaw VA
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required:
- 1 of 10 people found this instruction helpful
Your service was OUTSTANDING...Ordered one afternoon, and before lunch time the next day, the delivery man rang my door bell...Thanks a bunch for you excellent service.....