RTG650 (P1131476N D)
This part sends enough current to the igniter to create a spark to the bottom of the burner cap.
This clip is well under an inch in diameter. It is made of metal and it will help secure a range's electrode.
- Customer: Robert from Ranchos de Taos NM
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 19 of 27 people found this instruction helpful
After I bought this part, installed it and the clicking still did not stop I finally found the problem. If your ignitor can still click then it's still good. The problem is the electric connection between the head burners and the base burners (Top Assembly diagram). Put a little weight on the head burner while grabbing it with your hand and grind it into the...
- Customer: richard from aurora CO
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers, Socket set
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
Pull the knobs, undo the torx nuts, fish out the ones I dropped into the cooktop; pull the panel to reveal the igniter module; undo the three nuts holding it - then transfer the wires one-by-one to the new module; fish out the screws with the magnet; secure the new igniter; replace the panels; redo the torx nuts; fish out the once I drop (AGAIN) and we're go...