part completely desintegrated .it was easy to spot
- Customer: nelson from gardena CA
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 3 of 3 people found this instruction helpful
removed cover first ,then I disconnected the leads and removed the holding screws that held it in place. Then I installed the new part by reversing the prosedure.
microwave would not heat.
- Customer: outstanding from Galena MD
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
hardest part was taking the microwave down off of the wall to gain access to the diode. Thought if was the transformer but ended up being just a blown diode. remove and replace and bench test. that part took 15 minutes . moral of the story don't boil water under the side of the microwave that holds the electric components.