- Customer: Tom from Franklin, WI
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers
- 121 of 129 people found this instruction helpful
Unplug the appliance.
Removed the screws holding the back panel.
Removed the fan blade.
removed 3 screws holding the condenser fan.
Remove the 3 metal brackets attached to the fan.
(First note which studs the brackets are attached to. Attach the 3 metal brackets to the new fan. (New screws were supplied)
Cut and strip the wire a...
- Customer: Craig from Westminster, CA
- Difficulty: Very Difficult
- Time to Complete: More than 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set, Wrench (Adjustable), Wrench set
- 51 of 56 people found this instruction helpful
filled both ice cube trays up with water and placed in the freezer.. within hours my ice oproduction was doubled! no more warm cocktails : )
- Customer: Kevin from Boston, MA
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers, Wrench (Adjustable)
- 50 of 59 people found this instruction helpful
The ice maker had been slowly dying and one day just stopped making ice. No water was getting to the trays.
I read that this could be caused by a failure of the valve, even though the continuity test indicated that the solenoid was okay.
I ordered the part Friday afternoon. It was delivered Saturday. I did the repair in 10 minutes.