This light switch is triggered by the door opening and closing.
This screw is sold individually.
This condenser fan motor operates in a clockwise fashion and carries carries 2W and 115V. It comes with screws, a mounting nut for the blade and a cushion. This part provides forc...
This metallic screw is less than an inch long and comes with a plastic washer.
The water inlet valve is a solenoid-operated switch located at the bottom of the refrigerator. When it is energized by electrical power, water is released from the supply line through the water valve and into the compact icemaker mold.
***Please NOTE: This part has been redesigned and may appear different than the original. It has a new quick connection. To install: cut the retaining nut off the existing water line and gently push into new valve. To remove: depress the ring that the tube slides into.
This is screw is sold individually.
This compression nut is used with the plastic water line of the icemaker assembly.
- Customer: Tom from Franklin, WI
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers
- 121 of 129 people found this instruction helpful
Unplug the appliance.
Removed the screws holding the back panel.
Removed the fan blade.
removed 3 screws holding the condenser fan.
Remove the 3 metal brackets attached to the fan.
(First note which studs the brackets are attached to. Attach the 3 metal brackets to the new fan. (New screws were supplied)
Cut and strip the wire a...
- Customer: Clint from Rayville, MO
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 55 of 66 people found this instruction helpful
I used a flat-head screwdriver to pop out the old light rocker switch. Then, I unplugged the wires, plugged them into the new light rocker switch, and then popped the new switch into the hole. That's it! Lights began working again.
- Customer: Craig from Westminster, CA
- Difficulty: Very Difficult
- Time to Complete: More than 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set, Wrench (Adjustable), Wrench set
- 51 of 56 people found this instruction helpful
filled both ice cube trays up with water and placed in the freezer.. within hours my ice oproduction was doubled! no more warm cocktails : )