This light switch is triggered by the door opening and closing.
This screw is sold individually.
This is screw is sold individually.
This tray makes 48 mini ice cubes.
Sold Individually. 2 are required to hold kickplate in place.
This refrigerator defrost thermostat will cut out at 80 degrees Fahrenheit and kick back when the temperature drops to 15 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Customer: Clint from Rayville, MO
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 55 of 66 people found this instruction helpful
I used a flat-head screwdriver to pop out the old light rocker switch. Then, I unplugged the wires, plugged them into the new light rocker switch, and then popped the new switch into the hole. That's it! Lights began working again.
- Customer: Craig from Westminster, CA
- Difficulty: Very Difficult
- Time to Complete: More than 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set, Wrench (Adjustable), Wrench set
- 51 of 56 people found this instruction helpful
filled both ice cube trays up with water and placed in the freezer.. within hours my ice oproduction was doubled! no more warm cocktails : )
- Customer: Paul from Millboro, VA
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers, Wrench set
- 27 of 37 people found this instruction helpful
I removed control knobs and a couple of screws and forced the assembly down enough to remove the old thermostat, and insert the new one. Lucky me it was a identical replacement item. Job took about an hour.