This is screw is sold individually.
This support is used with the crisper drawer shelf.
This bushing is to be used with a 1/4 inch pin.
NOTE: This is now the single lamp kit socket. The dual lamp kit socket is no longer available.
Sold Individually. This screw holds the handle in place on the freezer door.
This lower hinge pin is almost an inch long. It is made of metal.
- Customer: Clint from Rayville, MO
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 55 of 67 people found this instruction helpful
I used a flat-head screwdriver to pop out the old light rocker switch. Then, I unplugged the wires, plugged them into the new light rocker switch, and then popped the new switch into the hole. That's it! Lights began working again.
- Customer: Craig from Westminster, CA
- Difficulty: Very Difficult
- Time to Complete: More than 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set, Wrench (Adjustable), Wrench set
- 51 of 56 people found this instruction helpful
filled both ice cube trays up with water and placed in the freezer.. within hours my ice oproduction was doubled! no more warm cocktails : )
- Customer: Paul from Millboro, VA
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers, Wrench set
- 27 of 37 people found this instruction helpful
I removed control knobs and a couple of screws and forced the assembly down enough to remove the old thermostat, and insert the new one. Lucky me it was a identical replacement item. Job took about an hour.