LW3302W (P1118413W W)
This washer is 3/4 inches in diameter.
This screw is sold individually.
This front cover spring retaining clip is not quite an inch long. It is made entirely of metal and is used for some washing machines.
Sold Individually. This adjustable leveling leg comes with a stop nut.
This hose clamp is sold individually.
This v-style drive belt is thirty-two and a half inches long and half of an inch wide.
This is used on top load washers.
- Customer: John from Milton PA
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers
- 42 of 47 people found this instruction helpful
SAFETY FIRST-Always unplug the appliance.
Use 8mm socket to remove front panel screws. Loosened up two hose clamps connected to the pump and removed both lines (Hoses contain water, use a towel) which is located underneath the motor. Disconnect motor electrical connector on the left side of the motor. With socket, remove 4 mounting bra...
- Customer: HOWARD from CORTLAND OH
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers, Socket set, Wrench(Adjustable)
- 30 of 38 people found this instruction helpful
REMOVED THE FRONT OF THE WASHER, THEN LIFTED THE TOP UP AND HELD IT UP WITH A PROP. PULLED THE AGITATOR STRAIGHT UP AND STARTED THE DISASEMBLY. USING THE PHOTOS IN THE HUB AND SEAL KIT WAS A BIG HELP. THE LARGE NUT ON THE OUTPUT SHAFT HAD TO BE CUT OFF WITH MY DREMEL TOOL AND THE HUB REMOVED WITH A WHEELER PULLER. ASSEMBLY WAS PRETTY MUCH STRAIGHT FORWARD. P...
- Customer: mike from hull IA
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: More than 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set, Wrench set, Wrench(Adjustable)
- 19 of 21 people found this instruction helpful
This is not a bad repair, but give yourself some time. I did not have to take the tranny and motor out, but the inner and outer tub and all related parts had to come out, along with the outer tub base. If you are replacing the tub bearing, you HAVE to order the seal kit. Don't try to skimp like I did, since you will need the seal kit as this is what causes t...