This gas dryer ignition coil set comes with two ignition coils: one three terminal Boost/Hold coil, and one two terminal secondary coil. Usually only one of them burns out but you ...
This roller is for square-ported models and has a metallic bearing in its center. They are sold individually and most dryers use 2 rollers at the rear and it is recommended to replace both at the same time.
At 93-3/8" in length, this flat dryer drum belt has 5 ridges and is 3/8" wide.
This drum glide is sold individually. ***Please Note: these should be replaced in pairs.
A dryer's idler pulley wheel serves to help the belt to rotate the drum.
This part senses the flame for heat allowing the gas valve to open.
The spring for this part is sold separately.
- Customer: Chris from Hopedale MA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers
- 471 of 474 people found this instruction helpful
The first thing I did was to unplug the dryer from the wall. Then I removed the bottom two screws and slid the bottom cover off so i could see all the way to the back, I tipped the dryer back against the wall and searched for the problem with a flashlight. I noticed that one of the guide wheels that held the drum in place was sheared off. I took the new d...
- Customer: Gary from Haverhill NH
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers, Socket set
- 209 of 237 people found this instruction helpful
PartSelect showed seven different possibilities why the dryer wouldn't heat. I removed the two screws to remove the bottom panel and turned the dryer on and noticed that the heating element that ignites the gas was working fine. This meant that it was not getting gas so it could be the gas valve or one of the two gas valve coils which are located on top of t...
- Customer: Robert from Skokie IL
- Difficulty: Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver
- 180 of 205 people found this instruction helpful
Remove front panel, lint basket, motor mounts,exhaust hood, front drum brackets. Then slip serpentine belt around drum, pressure w/ tension idler pulley and slip around drive motor spindle. Replace all parts in reverse order (a two person job).
Vacuumed inside of dryer (full of lint.)