LG2812 (P7804816W W)
This kit comes in two pieces: the catch and the clip.
Part may differ in appearance, but functions same as original part.
This gray levelling leg foot pad is made of rubber and is just over an inch in diameter.
This felt pad is white on one side, beige on the other, and is made of a felt material. Though the one pictured here is white, these small pads also comes in black or gray.
This part controls the temperature of the inside of the dryer drum and prevents the dryer from overheating.
- Customer: Robert from Skokie, IL
- Difficulty: Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver
- 232 of 270 people found this instruction helpful
Remove front panel, lint basket, motor mounts,exhaust hood, front drum brackets. Then slip serpentine belt around drum, pressure w/ tension idler pulley and slip around drive motor spindle. Replace all parts in reverse order (a two person job).
Vacuumed inside of dryer (full of lint.)
- Customer: Paul from Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 65 of 85 people found this instruction helpful
The door had always opened with the wrong swing and it wasn't til I needed to repair this that I noticed you could change the swing. I changed the swing of the door and then noticed that the clip was included on both sides so i did not need to repair the catch. I still have the part so when it breaks again, I can just pop it in.
- Customer: Rick from Birch Run, MI
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Socket set
- 34 of 43 people found this instruction helpful
Unplug the power cord from the unit. Remove the lower front panel; then the upper front panel including the door (unplug wire to door switch). Then remove the cover on the fan housing. Need to block the motor from turning; I used a stick to jamb the front of the motor; then unscrew the old blower fan and screw on the new one. Then replace the cover and put...