LE2902 (P7804817W W)
At 93-3/8" in length, this flat dryer drum belt has 5 ridges and is 3/8" wide.
A dryer's idler pulley wheel serves to help the belt to rotate the drum.
This washer is 3/4 inches in diameter.
This kit comes in two pieces: the catch and the clip.
This screw is sold individually.
Part may differ in appearance, but functions same as original part.
This front cover spring retaining clip is not quite an inch long. It is made entirely of metal and is used for some washing machines.
This metal spring fits onto the arm of the idler pulley assembly.
This shaft is made to fit the center of the idler pulley wheel of your dryer.
- Customer: Robert from Skokie IL
- Difficulty: Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver
- 190 of 216 people found this instruction helpful
Remove front panel, lint basket, motor mounts,exhaust hood, front drum brackets. Then slip serpentine belt around drum, pressure w/ tension idler pulley and slip around drive motor spindle. Replace all parts in reverse order (a two person job).
Vacuumed inside of dryer (full of lint.)
- Customer: Paul from Mt. Pleasant SC
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 51 of 67 people found this instruction helpful
The door had always opened with the wrong swing and it wasn't til I needed to repair this that I noticed you could change the swing. I changed the swing of the door and then noticed that the clip was included on both sides so i did not need to repair the catch. I still have the part so when it breaks again, I can just pop it in.
- Customer: Rick from Birch Run MI
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Socket set
- 27 of 35 people found this instruction helpful
Unplug the power cord from the unit. Remove the lower front panel; then the upper front panel including the door (unplug wire to door switch). Then remove the cover on the fan housing. Need to block the motor from turning; I used a stick to jamb the front of the motor; then unscrew the old blower fan and screw on the new one. Then replace the cover and put...