At 93-3/8" in length, this flat dryer drum belt has 5 ridges and is 3/8" wide.
A dryer's idler pulley wheel serves to help the belt to rotate the drum.
This kit comes in two pieces: the catch and the clip.
Part may differ in appearance, but functions same as original part.
This screw is sold individually.
This front cover spring retaining clip is not quite an inch long. It is made entirely of metal and is used for some washing machines.
This shaft is made to fit the center of the idler pulley wheel of your dryer.
This terminal block assembly does not come with any hardware.
- Customer: Robert from Skokie IL
- Difficulty: Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver
- 169 of 193 people found this instruction helpful
Remove front panel, lint basket, motor mounts,exhaust hood, front drum brackets. Then slip serpentine belt around drum, pressure w/ tension idler pulley and slip around drive motor spindle. Replace all parts in reverse order (a two person job).
Vacuumed inside of dryer (full of lint.)
- Customer: Paul from Mt. Pleasant SC
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 50 of 65 people found this instruction helpful
The door had always opened with the wrong swing and it wasn't til I needed to repair this that I noticed you could change the swing. I changed the swing of the door and then noticed that the clip was included on both sides so i did not need to repair the catch. I still have the part so when it breaks again, I can just pop it in.
- Customer: Jeff from Conyers GA
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers
- 24 of 25 people found this instruction helpful
I couldn't find any information on the internet on how to fix my dryer, so I took every screw out of it, which I later found was not needed - just 2 in the front. Then I had to figure out WHERE the element was. Turns out, against the back panel with 2 screws. I had to crawl on my belly to get in there with little room to work. Installing the new one didn't t...