LG Mini Split Air Conditioner Error Code CH 46
- Customer: Malcolm from Mt Pleasant, SC
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 6 of 9 people found this instruction helpful
Remove the main power disconnect. Remove the top cover and the fan-side side panel. Disconnect the thermister from the main circuit board located under top panel. Remove the two thermister sensors from the holders attached to suction piping. Install the new thermisters and reconnect the harness to the circuit board. Reinstall top cover and side panel. Reinstall main power disconnect. Verify that error code has cleared. Operate the system normally.
ERROR 46 Thermistor error
- Customer: Justin from CHEHALIS, WA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
I removed the front panel. Then opened case with circuit board and thermistor connections. Cut zip ties securing wires and thermistor. Removed old thermistor and replaced with new part. Placed new zip ties to secure wires. Reassembled.