Drum seal came apart
- Customer: Glen from El Paso TX
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Screw drivers, Socket set
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
Raised top of dryer and removed screws holing front on. slid front panel up and off to remove drum. Seal was easy to install but you do have to be careful with the adhesive. After adhesive was dry laid dryer on it's back and installed drum. Reinstalled drum belt. Placed front panel back on and installed the two screws holding it in place. Set dryer upright and closed top.