This part number matches the current model number "KCDC150G".
This is a flexible rubber cover that is over the top of the sink drain. It keeps liquids and smaller food particles from splashing back into the sink.
Used with garbage disposals.
- Customer: Herbert from Morehead City, NC
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers
- 2 of 3 people found this instruction helpful
Disconnected the disposer elbow and replaced the gasket. But, the original elbow would not make a watertight connection. Replaced the elbow with one having a tapered connection... problem solved. Most of the time was spent going to the hardware to find a new elbow that would work.