This is a flexible rubber cover that is over the top of the sink drain. It keeps liquids and smaller food particles from splashing back into the sink.
Used with garbage disposals.
Also known as a tailpipe gasket.
- Customer: Richard from Freeport ME
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers, Wrench set
- 2 of 6 people found this instruction helpful
Was amazed the gasket was delivered the day after I ordered it! Removed old gasket and cleaned out what I thought was accumulated waste. Replaced gasket and ran water, had a flood. What I had removed was rusted part of appliance. Unable to repair and ended up replacing the garbage disposal. Bad Luck.