This is a flexible rubber cover that is over the top of the sink drain. It keeps liquids and smaller food particles from splashing back into the sink.
Used with garbage disposals.
- Customer: Richard from Freeport, ME
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers, Wrench set
- 4 of 10 people found this instruction helpful
Was amazed the gasket was delivered the day after I ordered it! Removed old gasket and cleaned out what I thought was accumulated waste. Replaced gasket and ran water, had a flood. What I had removed was rusted part of appliance. Unable to repair and ended up replacing the garbage disposal. Bad Luck.