This door shelf end cap set contains two white end caps. Each end cap can be used as either the right or the left side. These end caps also come with adhesive strips and an instruc...
This door gasket is used to seal the freezer door when closed.
The timer will shut off the cooling system of the refrigerator and the defrost heater will turn on.
This refrigerator defrost thermostat will cut out at 55 degrees Fahrenheit and kick back in when the temperature drops to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. This thermostat controls the defrost cycle.
- Customer: Jeffrey from Palo Alto CA
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers
- 84 of 98 people found this instruction helpful
Unplug refrigerator. Open freezer door. Lift the old gasket from the edge closest to the center of the door to expose the hex-head screws. Get a nut driver the appropriate size (1/4" if I remember) and loosen, but do not remove all of the screws. Once loosened, the old gasket can be removed. Slip the new gasket in just like the old one was. Lift the ed...
- Customer: James from Canyon Country CA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver
- 68 of 69 people found this instruction helpful
The frig was hot but the freezer was cold. I opened the back of the freezer and found the condenser all frozen over. Upon inspecting the defrost thermostat I found that it was split open, as if water got into it and the froze breaking it open. I used a blow dryer to defrost the condenser. I then spent a long time trying to find the model on-line, even the ma...
- Customer: Peter from Eden UT
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Socket set
- 71 of 78 people found this instruction helpful
I diagnosed the problem via the internet. Diagrams helped a lot. Coils were frozen over. Thawed them out overnight. Manually advanced timer and the defrost heater was operable. The defrost timer wasn't "turning" on it's own. I turned the fridge back on while I awaited the part. It worked fine for the time I had to wait. (over two weeks since I had de...