washer was squealing during wash and spin cycle
- Customer: George from Cole Spring KY
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
Followed the video and instructions included with part. At first we did not think the repair was successful, but after several small loads were run, squealing stopped. The washer is 16 years old and so far is running like new. We certainly appreciated the great customer service. The part was delivered in less than 24 hours.