Slow spin cycle.
- Customer: Stephen from Hernando MS
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: More than 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
Found Website and entered model number. Used the quick explanation of problem to find required parts for repair. Found that one washer was left off in the parts recommended for repair while repairing that was purchased locally because it was cost was lower than part and shipping on line. The parts ordered from Part Select arrived with in 3 working days. Video was very helpful for the whole repair.