This screw is sold individually.
This part creates the spark that lights the gas and starts the burners.
A pressure regulator is a valve that will cut off the flow of liquid or gas when it reaches a certain pressure.
- Customer: Marlene from Dana Point CA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers
- 9 of 12 people found this instruction helpful
If you have a burner that begins to constantly flick without lighting, and/or flicks while you are lighting another burner, it is likely time to order a new ignitor. Once received, we first lifted the burner support rack, then the burner cap, then unscrewed the nut holding the metal bracket that holds the ignitor in place (years ago we had to "soak" the nut...
- Customer: Robert from Pleasanton CA
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers, Wrench set
- 2 of 6 people found this instruction helpful
took the nuts off &replaced the new ignited