REPLACE DRIVE BELT
- Customer: William from Marlborough CT
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: More than 2 hours
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
What a pain in the butt to route the belt thru the tensioner! There's room for only one hand in there. The guys who do this for a living must have some secret. My solution was to drill a 3/16 hole thru the side, make a J-hook from 8-32 threaded rod, use that and a wing nut to pre-load the tensioner, route the belt, then slowly back off the wing nut until the belt was tight. It works....