This metallic retaining ring is less than an inch in diameter. It is made entirely of metal.
This screw is sold individually.
This metallic screw is less than an inch long and comes with a plastic washer.
This compression nut is used with the plastic water line of the icemaker assembly.
1/4" Plastic tubing, 8 1/2 feet long.
This is screw is sold individually.
This part connects the ice auger to the motor through the bin.
- Customer: Jon from Nampa ID
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 8 of 9 people found this instruction helpful
Removed the rubber cover over the actuator switch. Used a screwdriver to remove the switch, disconnected the wires. I then removed the switch from the mounting bracket using a small philips head screw driver. Installed the new switch on the mounting bracket then installed the switch onto the freezer door. The only difficult part was installing the rubbe...
- Customer: James from Pineville LA
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers
- 7 of 7 people found this instruction helpful
Removed the ice bucket from the freezer. Removed the single screw on the left side with a nut driver, then lift and pull the tray toward you...there is a wiring harness in back of the tray that I had to unplug...easy, pinch the sides of the plastic connector and it disconnects..and the tray came out of the refrigerator...and the cussing started. Since the th...
- Customer: Steven from Crossville TN
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers, Wrench set
- 10 of 20 people found this instruction helpful
I had to cut off the old yoke since the threads had stripped and it would not come off. Once I did that all I had to do was to remove 4 screws on the auger motor and replace it with the new auger motor. Then I put the yoke on the new auger motor shaft and then put the unit back in the freezer. Work time was less than 15 minutes with no problems.