HC-2000 (TYPE 1E)
- Customer: Ronald from Sand Springs OK
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
Pulled the return line off the carb and out of the tank grommet. Removed the grommet and manipulated the fuel line so as to be able to snag the fuel filter with the dental pick and remove it from the fuel line. Installed new lines through the grommet and lubed the grommet with dish soap. Used fingers and needle nose pliers to reinstall the grommet.