Leaky GE Disposall
- Customer: Donald from Tampa FL
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 3 of 8 people found this instruction helpful
Mount Ring was very difficult to remove. Hammer needed to unlock. Once removed, rubber and fiber gaskets were easily replaced. Cushion Mount did not attach properly to sink flange after many attempts, so Mount Ring was placed too high for hopper to attach. The cushion mount was finally placed on flange correctly (not sure why it attached incorrectly previously) but all is well with no leaks. Dishwasher hose needed to be re-attached after hopper mounted and locked in position.