burner wouldnt heat
- Customer: KEVIN from CADET MO
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 9 of 26 people found this instruction helpful
took out 2 screws and disconnected wires .
"hot" indicator light on glass cook top burned out
- Customer: Kathleen from Middlebury VT
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
After removing pots / pans in cabinet below cook top and turning off the power, I was able to remove the panel held by 2 screws. Pulling the old light out was just a little difficult as it came in pieces. New one popped right in, hooked up terminals, replaced the panel and that was it !!