This gasket goes on the bottom of the dishwasher door.
Note: Once the gasket is replaced and you continue to have water around the bottom corners of the door panel, you may need t...
The gasket provides a waterproof seal between the tub and the door.
Wheels ARE included.
This kit comes with one axel/clip and one wheel/roller.
This water inlet valve should be located behind the lower kickplate panel in either the right or left corner. The attaching solenoids on the valve open and close according to the d...
This spray arm is located on the lower half of your dishwasher. Water is forced through this spray arm by the unit's pump and motor assembly. The force of the water propels the spray arms, spraying water and detergent onto the dishes on the dishrack.
This nut is sold individually. It is used to install the heating element.
The manufacturer has redesigned this part and it may appear different than the original, but will have the same functionality.
This part releases the detergent and rinse aid into the dishwasher.
- Customer: CHRIS from ROANOKE VA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set, Wrench set
- 477 of 481 people found this instruction helpful
Remove the bottom cover plate. Disconnect the water inlet and black rubber hose. Remove 2 mounting screws. Pull out electrical connector. Reverse order. Be sure to get the brass inlet connector really tight so it won't leak. I did the final tightning after the part is mounted. Not a bad repair at all. The only problem was that it leaked in the first ...
- Customer: Sandra from Mount Vernon WA
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required:
- 362 of 364 people found this instruction helpful
Took the roller out of the package, snapped it into place. Less than 15 seconds. Works good as new.
- Customer: Mickey from Ooltewah TN
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers, Wrench set
- 117 of 127 people found this instruction helpful
1. Shut off water supply.
2. Removed inlet water hose where it connects to the vavle assembly.
3. Removed the two bracket screws holding the assembly to the frame, and detached the electrical connection from the solinoid.
4. Removed the inlet hose adapter connection from old valve and installed into new valve.
5. Attached electrical con...