The brackets on the lower rack had worn out and not holding up the tines.
- Customer: Alan from Gladstone OR
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required:
- 0 of 1 people found this instruction helpful
The parts came in a timely manner and took about 15 minuets to replace with no tools.
No water flow
- Customer: Craig from Yuma AL
- Difficulty: Very Difficult
- Time to Complete: More than 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set, Wrench set, Wrench(Adjustable)
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
Changed out Motor and Pump also canged out control box but no joy