The fan switch on the Jenn-Air downdraft cooktop was bad and needed to be replaced
- Customer: ALAN from Encinitas CA
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers, Wrench(Adjustable)
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
Be sure to unplug the unit first. Removing the screws to the control panel, disconnecting the wires, and replacing the switch is the easy part. The threads are plastic where the nut holds the switch in place, and it would not stay tight, but popped loose because of the plastic threads. I added some super glue to the threads and hand tightened. Replace control panel cover, re-plug into outlet.