Sold Individually. This knob acceps a double-flat shaft.
A pressure regulator is a valve that will cut off the flow of liquid or gas when it reaches a certain pressure.
This griddle is made with a non-stick surface. Cooks food evenly, and has holes for grease.
- Customer: Bill from Pearland, TX
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Wrench set
- 16 of 26 people found this instruction helpful
unplugged unit from wall, disconnected gas line, and untaped the vent. disconnect the control knobs and unplugged and removed the control unit from the main unit. pulled the main unit out from the countertop and set it on a table. disconnect the burners and spark iginiters from the main unit. undo screws holding chrome brackets and stove base, to access igin...
- Customer: Robert from Ranchos de Taos, NM
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 11 of 12 people found this instruction helpful
This problem was driving me crazy for months. Of course, after I bought and installed the part and it still was not fixed I finally found a website that told me how to fix the clicking. The problem is that the removable head burners (#8 on the top assembly diagram) are not making good electrical contact with the base burners (#22). What I did was grab the he...
- Customer: Marlene from Dana Point, CA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers
- 9 of 12 people found this instruction helpful
If you have a burner that begins to constantly flick without lighting, and/or flicks while you are lighting another burner, it is likely time to order a new ignitor. Once received, we first lifted the burner support rack, then the burner cap, then unscrewed the nut holding the metal bracket that holds the ignitor in place (years ago we had to "soak" the nut...