This control knob will accept a D-shaped shaft.
This dual surface burner infinite control switch is just under three inches long. Using 240 volts, this switch will operate at 15 amps.
This switch controls the stove top surface burner.
- Customer: erik from chester springs, PA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 10 of 15 people found this instruction helpful
1 - Turned off electricity to the cook top.
2 - Removed the range top from the cutout in the counter.
3 - Removed the smooth top by removing the screws around the perimiter of the smooth top.
4 - Removed the screws securing the corner closest to the dead switch.
5 - Removed the screws holding the channel, onto which the infinite switched ...
- Customer: John from Pride, LA
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers
- 1 of 2 people found this instruction helpful
First I removed the two screws that held the switch in place and disconnected the five different wires to the device. Then I connected the five wires back in there same locations on the new part and placed it back into the mounting slot / hole. Then put the two screws back to hold it in place. Put the range's back cover back on and connected it back to the p...