This condenser fan motor operates in a clockwise fashion and carries carries 2W and 115V. It comes with screws, a blade mounting nut, and a cushion. This part provides forced-air cooling for the condenser coil.
This screw is sold individually.
This light switch is triggered by the door opening and closing.
This metallic screw is less than an inch long and comes with a plastic washer.
This evaporator fan motor is located in the back of the freezer, and circulates air over the refrigerator coils.
This is screw is sold individually.
This cold control thermostat has a temperature range from 37 degrees Fahrenheit to 27 degrees Fahrenheit and a capillary length of 29 iches.
This cold control thermostat cycles on ...
This tray makes 48 mini ice cubes.
- Customer: Tom from Franklin WI
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers
- 104 of 111 people found this instruction helpful
Unplug the appliance.
Removed the screws holding the back panel.
Removed the fan blade.
removed 3 screws holding the condenser fan.
Remove the 3 metal brackets attached to the fan.
(First note which studs the brackets are attached to. Attach the 3 metal brackets to the new fan. (New screws were supplied)
Cut and strip the wire a...
- Customer: Craig from Westminster CA
- Difficulty: Very Difficult
- Time to Complete: More than 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set, Wrench set, Wrench(Adjustable)
- 51 of 56 people found this instruction helpful
filled both ice cube trays up with water and placed in the freezer.. within hours my ice oproduction was doubled! no more warm cocktails : )
- Customer: Clint from Rayville MO
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 45 of 55 people found this instruction helpful
I used a flat-head screwdriver to pop out the old light rocker switch. Then, I unplugged the wires, plugged them into the new light rocker switch, and then popped the new switch into the hole. That's it! Lights began working again.