The top of this part is now black.
This hinge is located on the right side of the door.
This clamp is made of a thin, flexible metal.
- Customer: Suzanne from Acton, MA
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 64 of 124 people found this instruction helpful
Really easy but in this model there are 2 versions of the sensor, male and female. The website didn't have any place to see that. So the first sensor that came was male but we needed the other. After calling they sent me a return form and sent the new part (which was actually much cheaper) overnight and it went in very quickly. Would check this out again wh...
- Customer: Joseph from Decatur, GA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers, Socket set, Wrench set
- 55 of 126 people found this instruction helpful
Removed and replaced above named parts, rewired.Be sure to tighten all nuts that secure wires. I believe this is what caused the problem.
- Customer: robert from chatham, VA
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers
- 27 of 61 people found this instruction helpful