ARC700E (P1142652N E)
This newer-style terminal block kit includes two metal brackets, two pre-crimped wires with terminals, two ceramic wire nuts, a heat shrinking tube, and a mounting screw.
It provides a way of connecting individual electrical wires and offers protection of the device from electrical surges (voltages and/or currents).
The top of this part is now black.
Sold individually.This part is located beneath the element and catches any spills.
This temperature sensor detects the temperature within the oven cavity.
This oven light assembly is a little over four inches long. It is a six hundred an sixty watt light bulb.
- Customer: Suzanne from Acton, MA
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 63 of 123 people found this instruction helpful
Really easy but in this model there are 2 versions of the sensor, male and female. The website didn't have any place to see that. So the first sensor that came was male but we needed the other. After calling they sent me a return form and sent the new part (which was actually much cheaper) overnight and it went in very quickly. Would check this out again wh...
- Customer: Joseph from Decatur, GA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers, Socket set, Wrench set
- 54 of 123 people found this instruction helpful
Removed and replaced above named parts, rewired.Be sure to tighten all nuts that secure wires. I believe this is what caused the problem.
- Customer: robert from chatham, VA
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers
- 27 of 60 people found this instruction helpful