light switch metal was corroaded by the moisture. there was no contact so light wouldnot turn on.
- Customer: Henry from Monrovia, CA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers
- 6 of 8 people found this instruction helpful
pulled switch from door ,unpluged it and then plued in new switch.
Overload was open
- Customer: richard from galena, KS
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 4 of 7 people found this instruction helpful
New part was similar, except contact blade was for a full 1/4", my model utilizes 1/8". So I cut the blade in half with a hacksaw, filed off the rough edges and reassemblied the connector; attached it to the compressor
Now being a retired electronic engineer; who's great idea was it to hide a klixon inside the connector?