There were no function on control panel
- Customer: John from Amityville NY
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 1 of 2 people found this instruction helpful
The hardest part of the repair was trouble shooting the problem. Not recommended for the DIY. Buy removing all the housing screws and then removing the touch pad under the front cover ,Disconnecting the two wire connectors, I was able to remove the touch pad for replacement.
After receiving the new part it was a matter of reversing the order to install the new part and checking the operation. In my case everything works. P.S I took a wild guess that it was the circuit board touch pad.
Portable AC unit wouldn't work from front panel
- Customer: Natasha from Tampa FL
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required:
- 0 of 3 people found this instruction helpful
My problem was that my young strong cat bit through the tiny remote control. And the unit seemed to be totally under the spell of the now broken remote. The new remote works fine, and in Florida, I am already grateful that the AC unit does, too.