This roller is for square-ported models and has a metallic bearing in its center. They are sold individually and most dryers use 2 rollers at the rear and it is recommended to repl...
At 93-3/8" in length, this flat dryer drum belt has 5 ridges and is 3/8" wide.
This drum glide is sold individually. ***Please Note: these should be replaced in pairs.
A dryer's idler pulley wheel serves to help the belt to rotate the drum.
***Note: This part no longer comes with the felt seal. This filter collects lint as it passes through the dryer vent.
This part senses the flame for heat allowing the gas valve to open.
This kit comes in two pieces: the catch and the clip.
- Customer: Chris from Hopedale MA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers
- 463 of 462 people found this instruction helpful
The first thing I did was to unplug the dryer from the wall. Then I removed the bottom two screws and slid the bottom cover off so i could see all the way to the back, I tipped the dryer back against the wall and searched for the problem with a flashlight. I noticed that one of the guide wheels that held the drum in place was sheared off. I took the new d...
- Customer: Tim from South Glens Falls NY
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver
- 458 of 458 people found this instruction helpful
I pulled the bottom panel and the door panel to replace the manifold and felt gasket around the drum. I removed old gasket very easily, it peeled right off. I use brake cleaning fluid (Spray Can from Auto Zone about $1.45) to remove old glue. Used spray contact cement (Elmer's about 4.50 at Ace) and sprayed the panel and gasket surfaces and let dry. I th...
- Customer: Mirsada from Yorktown Heights NY
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required:
- 363 of 365 people found this instruction helpful
Took it out of the box and put it in the dryer. I could not find this part anywhere else but on this website. The item was delivered the next day to my surprise.