Models starting with ALG331RMC
This part replaces older two terminal switches.
This kit comes in two pieces: the catch and the clip.
Part may differ in appearance, but functions same as original part.
This part includes the upper and lower air duct assembly and lint screen.
This hi-limit thermostat acts as a safety mechanism that keeps the dryer from overheating. Once the dryer temperature reaches a certain point, this piece will shut down power to th...
This kit contains two glide brackets and four screws.
- Customer: Chris from Hopedale, MA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers
- 486 of 492 people found this instruction helpful
The first thing I did was to unplug the dryer from the wall. Then I removed the bottom two screws and slid the bottom cover off so i could see all the way to the back, I tipped the dryer back against the wall and searched for the problem with a flashlight. I noticed that one of the guide wheels that held the drum in place was sheared off. I took the new d...
- Customer: Tim from South Glens Falls, NY
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver
- 477 of 480 people found this instruction helpful
I pulled the bottom panel and the door panel to replace the manifold and felt gasket around the drum. I removed old gasket very easily, it peeled right off. I use brake cleaning fluid (Spray Can from Auto Zone about $1.45) to remove old glue. Used spray contact cement (Elmer's about 4.50 at Ace) and sprayed the panel and gasket surfaces and let dry. I th...
- Customer: Mirsada from Yorktown Heights, NY
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required:
- 370 of 372 people found this instruction helpful
Took it out of the box and put it in the dryer. I could not find this part anywhere else but on this website. The item was delivered the next day to my surprise.