AK2H36E4 (P1131579N E)
This part fits below the surface burner knob and has a center hole just big enough for the knob's shaft.
This switch controls the stove top surface burner.
Sold individually. This black knob accepts a double-flat shaft.
This control knob will accept a D-shaped shaft.
This dual surface burner infinite control switch is just under three inches long. Using 240 volts, this switch will operate at 15 amps.
- Customer: erik from chester springs PA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 10 of 14 people found this instruction helpful
1 - Turned off electricity to the cook top.
2 - Removed the range top from the cutout in the counter.
3 - Removed the smooth top by removing the screws around the perimiter of the smooth top.
4 - Removed the screws securing the corner closest to the dead switch.
5 - Removed the screws holding the channel, onto which the infinite switched ...
- Customer: John from Pride LA
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers
- 1 of 1 people found this instruction helpful
First I removed the two screws that held the switch in place and disconnected the five different wires to the device. Then I connected the five wires back in there same locations on the new part and placed it back into the mounting slot / hole. Then put the two screws back to hold it in place. Put the range's back cover back on and connected it back to the p...