Front ice maker display flashing and ice maker door flapping open and closed.
- Customer: John from Fillmore CA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
1. Unplugged refrigerator
2. Removed rear silver stainless steel panel on the right rear side of the refrigerator (if you are standing in front of the unit) using a small socket set. The panel is vertically located in center at the rear of the refrigerator.
4. Removed plastic cover over the HV controller board.
5. Unplugged 4 molex connectors attached to the board and carefully pushed on the plastic release locks that hold the board in place as not to break them and removed the HV controller board.
6. Inerted the new HV controller board and plugged in the molex connectors. All molex connectors are of unique size and will only attach to the HV controller board in one location.
7. Replaced plastic cover over HV controller board and attached stainless steel panel with a small socket set.
8. Plugged in the refrigerator.
9. Identified programming code inside the refrigerator.
10. Followed included instructions to enter program code to activate refrigerator front panel.