- Customer: James from Austin TX
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers
- 170 of 195 people found this instruction helpful
This repair is EASY if you know how to use an ohm meter. If not, seek help for this step.
The oven (JKP27WOP3WG or JKP27WP3WG and many ovens like it ) was not getting hot enough. Verifying the cooking temperature with an typical oven thermometer, I was able to determine that the oven was cooking temperature was about 150 degrees t...
- Customer: Frank from Pebble Beach CA
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 36 of 37 people found this instruction helpful
First I removed the door by lifting it off the hinge assemblies.
Then I removed the drawer to access the spring.
Removed the spring, noting which attachment hole was used.
Removed the hinge assembly with a Phillips screwdriver.
Replacef the unit.
Repeated for the other hinge assembly.
- Customer: daniel from sayville NY
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers, Wrench(Adjustable)
- 34 of 35 people found this instruction helpful
Fan motor has to be removed from the rear. Since this is a (double) wall oven, the hardest part was sliding the oven out of the wall.
First, doors are removed, eight screws that hold the oven in place (along the side of the doorways) are removed. The rear panel inside the oven must be removed to expose the fan. Four screws hold that in place. read more