This gas dryer ignition coil set comes with two ignition coils: one three terminal Boost/Hold coil, and one two terminal secondary coil. Usually only one of them burns out but you ...
A dryer's idler pulley helps the belt to rotate the drum. Also known as dryer belt tension pulley wheel.
This filter collects lint as it passes through the dryer vent.
This silicone carbide igniter with ceramic holder kit includes the 3" flat igniter, bracket, 5" wire leads, and the plug. Able to replace both round and flat igniters, this kit is used for many gas clothes dryers.
Part may differ in appearance, but functions the same as original part. This part controls the temperature of the inside of the dryer drum and prevents the dryer from overheating.
This part senses the flame for heat allowing the gas valve to open.
This washer is 3/4 inches in diameter.
This kit comes in two pieces: the catch and the clip.
- Customer: Gary from Haverhill, NH
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers, Socket set
- 271 of 307 people found this instruction helpful
PartSelect showed seven different possibilities why the dryer wouldn't heat. I removed the two screws to remove the bottom panel and turned the dryer on and noticed that the heating element that ignites the gas was working fine. This meant that it was not getting gas so it could be the gas valve or one of the two gas valve coils which are located on top of t...
- Customer: JEFFREY from FALL RIVER, MA
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required:
- 141 of 176 people found this instruction helpful
ordered new lint screen, removed old screen, inserted new screen.
- Customer: Joaquin from Las Vegas, NV
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver
- 120 of 68 people found this instruction helpful
Timer wasn't working on the regular cycle so I replace it with a new one from partselect. It still wasn't working so I ordered and replace the cycling thermostat, the thermal fuse I also cleaned the vent and dryer it still didn't work so I read the diagram for the electrical and found that a coil for the gas valve is line with timer. I ordered the coils for ...