This gas dryer ignition coil set comes with two ignition coils: one three terminal Boost/Hold coil, and one two terminal secondary coil. Usually only one of them burns out but you ...
This filter collects lint as it passes through the dryer vent.
This silicone carbide igniter with ceramic holder kit includes the 3" flat igniter, bracket, 5" wire leads, and the plug. Able to replace both round and flat igniters, this kit is ...
A dryer's idler pulley helps the belt to rotate the drum. Also known as dryer belt tension pulley wheel.
This part senses the flame for heat allowing the gas valve to open.
Part may differ in appearance, but functions the same as original part. This part controls the temperature of the inside of the dryer drum and prevents the dryer from overheating.
This dryer drum belt from Whirlpool/Kenmore has five ridges. It is used for many of Whirlpool's brands of clothes dryers. This flat belt is 1/4 of an inch wide.
- Customer: Gary from Haverhill NH
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers, Socket set
- 194 of 219 people found this instruction helpful
PartSelect showed seven different possibilities why the dryer wouldn't heat. I removed the two screws to remove the bottom panel and turned the dryer on and noticed that the heating element that ignites the gas was working fine. This meant that it was not getting gas so it could be the gas valve or one of the two gas valve coils which are located on top of t...
- Customer: JEFFREY from FALL RIVER MA
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required:
- 89 of 116 people found this instruction helpful
ordered new lint screen, removed old screen, inserted new screen.
- Customer: Joaquin from Las Vegas NV
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver
- 74 of 44 people found this instruction helpful
Timer wasn't working on the regular cycle so I replace it with a new one from partselect. It still wasn't working so I ordered and replace the cycling thermostat, the thermal fuse I also cleaned the vent and dryer it still didn't work so I read the diagram for the electrical and found that a coil for the gas valve is line with timer. I ordered the coils for ...