Safety guard broke and clogged feed port.
- Customer: Mike from Coatesville PA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 1 of 3 people found this instruction helpful
Removed plastic guard on underside of grinder.
Loosened two screws holding guard from underneath.
Replaced guard and replaced screws.
use tape on screws to hold while lining up blind.
Grind selector knob was smashed into pieces during shipment
- Customer: MARY-ANN M from NORTH CAOE MAY NJ
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required:
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
All I had to do was remove the retainer screw with the allen wrench then put the knob in place and replace the retainer screw with the allen wrench. It took me longer to locate my allen wrench in my toolkit than to make the repair.