replace plastic wheels on refridgerator
- Customer: robert from oak forest IL
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Socket set
- 19 of 28 people found this instruction helpful
I used board levers to do one side at a time.Kinda tricky, but you can hoist up fridge high enough to replace wheels. take your time think it out and be safe . Make sure you use saftey boards to support load to protect yourself==good luck A small mirror may help to see how the rollers alien in the supports.
- Customer: Eric from Woods Cross UT
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers
- 3 of 3 people found this instruction helpful
Removed pin holding the wheel along with leveling screw. Put new wheel in place, replace pin and screw. Done...very easy.