Grates were old and rusted and scratching the bottom of my pots
- Customer: Sue Z from Los Angeles, CA
- Difficulty: Really Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required:
- 4 of 5 people found this instruction helpful
I threw the old ones out and replaced them with the new ones. It was a no-brainer :) The parts arrived super fast. Great, no hassle service.
oven would not ignite
- Customer: Diane from Southbridge, MA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
the gas control valve was removed ,then the igniter. The new part was plugged in and the valve was applied. It started right away. I want to thank the sales man, he sold us just what we wanted, not the one we thought we needed which was 240.00. My repairs cost $42. and a meal for my son and a friend. Would reuse this service again if needed.