light wont come on
- Customer: James from Fort Collins CO
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 1- 2 hours
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers, Wrench set
- 2 of 5 people found this instruction helpful
Well, when you put the back cover on and screw it down make sure you have nothing touching the white wire leading to the oven light. I did and it blew the push switch when I threw the 220 breaker. Actually, the light was on when I came in the room, but when I pushed the switch on the front panel it sparked in the rear and popped the breaker. Then I saw the short and when I tested the switch it would not click. The install was fine.