burner ingnighter would not lite burner
- Customer: Wayne from Palestine IL
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Wrench(Adjustable)
- 16 of 49 people found this instruction helpful
Replaced the ingintion module, still did not work, replaced the burner complete with new ingiter , it now works but another one quit . the front right one has 5 ohms resistance ,replaced with new one with 0 ohms, the back left has 2 ohms resistance and now it does not work , will need to replace that burner allso. too bad you can't buy just the spark module for the burner.
Two of theTop gas burners would not spark
- Customer: Robert R from Lewistown PA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required:
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
Took 6 screws out holding the top on from the sides. Lifted the top front, popped out the spark module, Took 6wires off & reversed the processed to install the new one. I was really amazed when I ordered it Wednesday and it arrived on Friday. Believe me I bookmarked this site.