Both motor clips broken - >40 year old dryer!!
- Customer: susan from Socorro NM
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required:
- 0 of 2 people found this instruction helpful
Removed the back - Saw the broken clips on the base of the dryer (the wires to the motor were pulling out because the motor was slipping).
Guessed that the parts were motor clips (no pix in the web site!)
Got the parts in post - they were identical except needed some rubber grips inside to hold tight (Used pieces of bike tire inner tube cut to fit for this.) Attached clips. Works fine!!
(Son is an engineer - he found the problem. Husband is a retired doctor - he couldn't!! but together they
supplied the muscle)
Sue (67 years old)
NO CONTROL OF TEMP.
- Customer: RICHARD from SAN ANTONIO TX
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers, Wrench set
- 20 of 150 people found this instruction helpful
THE PART WAS EASY TO REMOVE AND REPLACE. INSTRUCTIONS WERE EASY TO UNDERSTAND. ONCE REMOVED AND REPLACED. THE A/C WORKED GREAT. I COULD CONTROL THE TEMP AND NOT BE FREEZING ALL THE TIME.